CuticareMD Products, LLC was founded by a Board Certified Dermatologist and an experienced manufacturing and R&D Chemist to manufacture and distribute skin care products to doctors’ offices, clinics, hospitals, and retail customers for the treatment of a variety of skin conditions. Our goal is to provide our customers with the mildest and most effective skin care products available anywhere. All CutiCareMD® products are formulated specifically to contain only the ingredients needed for perfect performance without the oils or lanolin which can clog skin pores and make many skin conditions worse. Our products are able to treat difficult skin conditions by providing the maximum amount of active ingredients without the fragrances or fillers that can cause excessive irritation and drying of the skin. We are also proud of our company commitment to environmental sensitivity and social responsibility.
Please see our product pages and pages on skin conditions to select the best product for your needs.
• Bar soaps are plant based. Natural or naturally-derived ingredients are used when possible.
• All products are made in the U.S.A. Our offices and facilities are located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
• We use domestic raw materials when available, even if it costs us more
• All our products are vegan-friendly, no animal-derived products are ever used
• CutiCare product
s are cruelty free. Our products are never tested on animals.
• We meet all FDA standards for safety and efficacy
• No artificial colors
• No fragrances
• Recyclable packaging. We follow a reduced-packaging policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, we will refund the cost of the product less shipping.
CuticareMD Products, LLC
6500 North Socrum Loop Rd.
Lakeland, FL 33809
Phone: 866-308-8776 (toll free), 863-858-3549